Katana Sword- High Carbon 1095 Steel Sword- 41"
Discover the Essence of Samurai Valor: The 41-Inch Katana Sword Our Katana Sword is a majestic tribute to the esteemed samurai warriors of ancient and feudal Japan. Spanning 41 inches in length, this sword isn't just a weapon; it's a piece of martial history, encapsulating the spirit, discipline, and skill of the samurai.
Elegance Infused with Historical Prowess
- Iconic Design: Celebrated for its gracefully curved, single-edged blade and traditional guard, the Katana's long two-handed grip is a testament to the classic design favored by samurai.
- Historical Acclaim: Esteemed by historians worldwide as a superior cutting weapon, the Katana is lauded for its exceptional craftsmanship and battle-ready effectiveness.
Exemplary Blade Craftsmanship
- Premium 1095 Steel: Forged from high-grade 1095 steel, this blade boasts a .95% carbon content, offering unparalleled sharpness and enduring toughness.
- Clay Tempering Innovation: Employing a traditional clay tempering technique, the blade is coated (excluding the edge) before quenching. This process ensures a hardened edge and a more pliable blade body, striking an ideal balance between strength and flexibility.
- Optimized Hardness: Achieving a Rockwell hardness of 56-58 HRC, the blade exemplifies the perfect harmony of edge retention and resilience.
Sword Specifications Tailored for Mastery
- Majestic Length: At 41 inches, the Katana provides significant reach and an imposing presence, embodying the true essence of a samurai sword.
- Elegant Wood Sheath: Accompanied by a beautifully crafted wood sheath, the sword is well-protected and its aesthetic appeal is enhanced.
- Ergonomic Handle: The quality wood handle offers a secure and comfortable grip, crucial for precise control and maneuvering.
Katana Sword: Where Martial Artistry Meets Cultural Heritage This Katana Sword, crafted from high carbon 1095 steel, is more than a mere weapon; it's a symbol of the revered samurai legacy. It's an ideal piece for martial arts practitioners, historians, and collectors, blending traditional elegance with functional superiority.