Viking Sword Overview
Immerse yourself in the rich history of the Vikings with our meticulously crafted Viking King sword. This iconic weapon traces its origins from the Roman Gladius and was prevalent in Western and Northern Europe during the Early Middle Ages. Evolving from the Merovingian sword in the 8th century, it was the preferred choice for the fearless Viking warriors. Recognized for its sharp tip and edges, it's built for both slashing and thrusting. By the 12th century, it seamlessly transitioned into the Norman swords, marking the dawn of the knightly sword era.
Superior Blade Craftsmanship
Our Viking King sword is forged from high-quality Pattern-welded Damascus steel. The intricate process involves:
- 11 pieces of steel, meticulously folded five times.
- A staggering 352 layers, providing unmatched strength and flexibility.
- Crafted with a perfect blend of hardness and durability, boasting a Rockwell hardness rating between 55 and 56 HRC.
- Incorporation of high carbon 1095 steel, renowned for being the highest carbon content steel in sword-making.
Handle & Additional Details
- Handle: Steel
- Sheath: Handcrafted leather
- Overall Length: 50"
- Damascus steel composition.
- 6 Layers of Carbon Steel (#43 & #40)
- 5 Layers of High Carbon Steel (1095)
- 1st Fold: 22 Layers
- 2nd Fold: 44 Layers
- 3rd Fold: 88 Layers
- 4th Fold: 176 Layers
- 5th Fold: 352 Layers
Invest in a piece of history that embodies the spirit and craftsmanship of the ancient Vikings. Whether you're a collector, enthusiast, or reenactor, our Viking sword promises unmatched quality and authenticity.
Was a gift for my husband and he loved it! Nice solid blade
My 39 year old husband’s eye LIT UP with joy and excitement when he opened this Christmas Day. He even brought it on our trip to visit family so he could show his dad, my dad, and my brother. They all think it’s bad ass too. Amazing!
My husband will freak! Package arrived untouched and ahead of schedule considering its thr holidays I was please with delivery. Thank you, keep up the great work!